Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lavender Lemon Chicken

In my first attempt to create a 'recipe' without ANY guidelines I made a rub or a spice I guess and tested it out on some chicken

With Lemon pepper (store bought) I added lime juice, salt (sadly table as i still have yet to get any kosher salt) ground black pepper, lavender sugar, and a little bit of garlic powder before using it to top three lbs of chicken breast (boneless skinless). I also tossed 3 cloves of garlic into the pan to give some flavor to the oils and the chicken. I then baked the chicken at 375 for 40 minutes on one side and to be safe ten minutes after flipping. Next time I'll cut that time to 25 and 10 respectively i think, as the chicken was a little dry for my taste.

Even So paired with some easy Alfredo side pasta 7/7 (6/6 if you don't include me) people loved it!

I wish i had gotten a picture of the finished product, but when i went to grab my camera it was already gone! O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment