So for ecstasy delight chicken here's what you'll need. (this was one of those last minute throw things together meals so bare with me)
- Some variant of General Tsao's sauce
- Some Variant of Sesame Garlic sauce
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- and Lime Juice you know the kind that comes out of a green plastic lime :)
- Oh yeah... and chicken, chicken is useful to make chicken.
Now here's what you do.
- Take your chicken and defrost it (my recipes have been easy lately,and it makes me feel lazy so yeah, i might use 'filler' steps)
- Mix all the sauces, dressings, and juices in a bowl.
- Place chicken in some sort of pan one with sides of course
- Pour mixture over chicken and place in an oven preheated to 355 for 45 minutes to an hour.
hmmm still seems pretty short and sweet to me :(
for the 'pookie' pasta (so named for a phrase from the csi plaing in the background) you'll need:
- Pasta! (i used a tomato spinach tri color pasta.)
- Flour and Butter
- Basil, bay leaves, thyme, lemon pepper, and parsley (all my spices are dried and chopped so... use your best judgment)
- chicken stock
- prepare your pasta
- make a melt your butter and whisk it with the flour to make a roux, when then stir in the milk to make the base of your sauce.
- toss in your spices (i eyeballed... i always do i'm so sorry but i probably used about 1/2 tablespoon of each, maybe 1 tablespoon of lemon pepper)
- Mix the sauce with your drained pasta and if you need to thin the sauce out more use a bit of chicken stock.