Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kobari Noodles

as this was one of those, "we're hungry and have nearly nothing that we know of to eat" sorta of meals everything was eyeballed... So amounts given are estimated to the best of my knowledge

What ya need:

Noodles cooked to liking roughly one pound fed two very hungry people (but we eat likes cows)

Burgers with jalapeno and monterrey jack cheese in them, browned and chopped or shredded 3 for every pound of pasta you use.

milk about 1 - 1 1/2 cups i'd say,

parmesan cheese, maybe 1/4 to 1/2 cups,

smoked gouda As much as you want! lol I used a few small breaks off a large block.,

ranch not too much, maybe 3 tbl,

minced garlic about.... 4-5 tbl

and butter, one stick.


for sauce combine milk, butter, cheeses, ranch and garlic in a blender and blend until they're smooth.

Pour over cooked pasta, add chopped burgers, let warm a bit more and enjoy!!!

(Named for the "Master" from Witch Hunter Robin, who runs Harry's cafe)


Sorry folks, right now most of my recipes are either back ups, from memory, I promise once I find the batteries to my camera I'll start posting newer ones with Pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment